The information contained in this website has been prepared solely for the purpose of providing general information about Contrast Interiors Ltd., their partners and the services offered by them.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, it does not constitute any form of advice, recommendation, representation, endorsement or arrangement by Contrast Interiors Ltd.
The information presented is believed to be reliable but it’s subject to change at any time without notice. Contrast Interiors Ltd. do not guarantee its completeness or accuracy. By accessing this website, you agree that Contrast Interiors Ltd. will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss arising from the use of the information and material contained in this website or from your access of other material on the internet via web links from this site.
The copyright in the material contained in this website belongs to Contrast Interiors Ltd. Any person may copy any part of this material, subject to the following conditions:
- The material may be used only for non-commercial purposes;
- The copies must retain any copyright or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material;
- The products described in this website may be the subject of other intellectual property rights reserved by Contrast Interiors Ltd. or other third parties. No licence is granted in respect of those intellectual property rights;
- Images, pictures, videos, logos and graphics on this site are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without written permission of their respective owner(s).
Visiting this site may generate cookies that get stored on your computer or mobile device. Session cookies are used as a ‘memory’ for the website so you only get asked for information on a single occasion and it’s remembered for the remainder of your browsing session.
We also use analytics cookies to help us understand how many people visit our site, what they look at, how they find us and to give us an understanding of how our site is performing. This data is anonymous and cannot be used to identify individuals.
Please find a breakdown below, detailing the types of cookies we are using and what they are used for.
Cookies used on Contrastinteriors.co.uk across the whole site
|Provider||Cookies (and when they expire)||Explanation||More information|
|Google Analytics||__utma (two years)|
__utmb (one minute)
__utmz (six months)
|We use Google Analytics to help us improve the site by collecting information about how visitors use our site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.||To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.|
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users.https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
To learn more about your rights to online privacy, please visit Data Protection Act 1998 and
2. The Data Protection Act 1998 / The General Data Protection Regulation 2018
Contrast Interiors website complies with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998 (and any successor legislation), the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) and the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003.
3. Use Made of Personal Information
Personal information provided to Contrast Interiors via the Contrast Interiors website will be used for the purposes outlined at the time of collection. In addition, personal information may be used for statistical analysis.
Personal data will be collected and processed by Contrast Interiors for the following purposes:
- to provide goods and services, including marketing, advertising and promotions, unless a user elects to opt-out of / unsubscribe from receiving such communications.
Contrast Interiors may collect and receive the following information:
- Visitors to our website
- Device information: Contrast Interiors may collect technical information about the device you are using the Services on, including what type of device it is, what operating system you are using, device settings, application IDs, unique device identifiers, and crash data. Whether Contrast Interiors collects some or all of this information often depends on what type of device you are using and its settings.
- Geo-location information: Precise GPS location from mobile devices is collected only with your permission. WiFi and IP addresses received from your browser or device may be used to determine approximate location.
- Contact information: With your permission, any contact information you choose to import is collected for the purposes outlined at the time of collection.
Your personal details will not be made available to any third parties, other than those outlined above or at the time of data collection.
5. Use of Data For Direct Marketing Purposes
At each point of data collection users are given the opportunity to opt-in to receive future direct marketing material from Contrast Interiors. Where users opt-in for such communications, Contrast Interiors may provide information on its products, membership services, events, and training and education programmes. If at any time users want Contrast Interiors to stop sending such communications they should opt-out of communications by informing Contrast Interiors by email or post at
Contrast Interiors Limited
Unit 5c, Nobel Road Edmonton London N18 3BH
6. Verifying, updating and amending your personal information
If, at any time, a user wants to verify, update or amend their personal data they may simply email their request to Info@contrastinteriors.co.uk
Verification, updating or amendment of personal data takes place within 40 days of receipt of the request.
7. Links to Third Party Websites
Contrast Interiors is not responsible for the privacy policies of third party websites. Contrast Interiors advises users to read the privacy policies of other websites before registering any personal data.
Contrast Interiors holds your personal data in accordance with the security provisions of the Data Protection legislation.
10. Your Rights
If you have any questions about your information, our use of this information, or your rights when it comes to any of the foregoing, contact us at Info@contrastinteriors.co.uk
Under the Data Protection Act 1998, you have rights as an individual which you can exercise in relation to the information Contrast Interiors holds about you. You can read more about these rights here.
If you want to make a complaint about the way Contrast Interiors has processed your personal information, you can contact the ICO in their capacity as the statutory body which oversees data protection law.
11. Notification of Changes
Users have the right to ask Contrast Interiors for a copy of the personal data held about them and to request that Contrast Interiors correct any inaccuracies in that information.